Project Planning & Installation
Project Implementation Planning
The Project Charter
Incorporates the following:
- statement of the desired outcomes
- establishment of timelines
- communicating the plan to all involved
Due Diligence Issues
Researching due diligence issues and establishing organizational standards for the ECM project is another key to successful project implementation. The study of Due Diligence incorporates such issues as:
- adhering to mandated and accepted industry or state and federal compliance practices and standards.
- utilizing universal file format standards
- no encoding or encryption of mandated records files
- established guidelines for best practices such as:
- back-up procedures for on-line records
- audit logs and reports
- secured access standards
- indexing to differentiate records by primary subject headings, dates, and retention
- records retention requirements
System Design and proper selection of hardware and software components are key to staff efficiency, and utilization of the ECM as an alternative to paper records retention in the organization.
CEO Imaging Systems provides professional expertise on such issues as process, document management, workflow, staffing, and equipment needs for each organization. Because Image Executive CEO® software is hardware independent, hardware selection is very flexible, rather than "cookie cutter." Hundreds of different scanning devices from 20 some manufacturers may be utilized for either B&W or color documents, engineering blueprints, digital photos, or microfilm and fiche. Archiving technologies may include CD, Optical, or Hard Drive solutions.
CEO Imaging Systems includes professional installation of document scanners and software system components. Installation can either be quoted and provided through phone and on-line connection, or via an on-site visit by one of our systems engineers.