"Top 10" Benefits Of Going Paperless with CEO
- CEO is easy to use for document scanning, filing and viewing your electronic records
- CEO allows you to create your own customized filing system
- CEO helps you spend more time serving your clients
- CEO reduces paper so you can "GO GREEN"
- CEO has security to protect the confidentiality of your documents and provides "needs only" access
- CEO is scalable from a standalone small office to thousands of users. Expand CEO as your business grows.
- CEO addresses electronic records compliance requirements
- CEO makes it fast and easy to go through an audit
- CEO has functions to backup and restore your vital records
- CEO transforms your office from shuffling paper to paperless and organized
CEO Imaging Systems recently introduced its Image Executive CEO® content management software. Image Executive CEO® is developed on a state of the art .NET platform, and is scalable for any size business from a stand-alone sole proprietor to a multi-location enterprise with thousands of users.
CEO runs on a SQL Server database platform with either a Windows peer to peer (for small offices) or full Windows Server for larger offices. Client workstations can be Windows XP Pro, Vista, or Windows 7.
Each key feature of the Image Executive CEO software is designed to reduce steps and enhance office efficiency in managing electronic records. Even though to the end user CEO looks and "feels" like windows, it is a powerful hierarchical and relational database solution with a rich feature set. Multiple tasks, functions and screens can be accessed simultaneously to maximize time efficiency and ease of use.
What is CEO Image Systems Electronic Document Management?
CEO is much more than a simple scan program (like Acrobat) or file folder structure as utilized by Microsoft Windows©. CEO takes your paper and electronic documents and organizes them together in an electronic filing cabinet using the CEO integrated system. Resulting in a 'paperless' office.
The Four Primary Functions of Good Electronic Document Management - CEO has it covered
1. Document Scanning and Document Control
2. Document Organization and Filing
3. Searching, Viewing, and Distributing the filed documents
4. Backup for Compliance
Security - Sharing what needs to be shared and preventing unauthorized access
Document Scanning - Scan Directly into the Program
Filing - One Copy, Defined Access, Unlimited Locations
Search and View - Lookup and viewing of documents is amazingly fast and easy
Web Browser - Off Site Viewer Capability
Distributing - Working with Filed Documents
OCR - Full Text Indexing Searching within documents
Document Integrity and Compliance - CEO incorporates a myriad of security features, audit reports, and backup processes to address industry compliance mandates.
Junxure Interface - Junxure and CEO working hand in hand
To purchase or arrange a demo:
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.523.1066